Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hello Dearest Family!!

So I tried sending you an email earlier and the computer/internet died on me. Quite sad. So I am going to try and hurry with this one before time’s out. But I am very happy to hear that Nolan is on the right track, and I will continue to pray for him. Kit, it is pretty sad that ya´ll won´t be able to make that visit, but we will still get to see each other in little less than two years. The time is already flying by! Have fun with that tea party thing for Ryn! Mick, that is awesome that you are going to Monterrey West! I wish the best for you and the people you will serve!

Well everything has gone well this week. I had my first division with the zone leaders, the Christmas Devotional was great, and tomorrow I get to look forward to the Christmas zone conference! Thanks again everyone for your love and support! By the way, that Rua de Mansabá address is my current apartment address. I don´t have a preference except that I want all the letters and stuff ya´ll send, and the office address is the ´safe´ one. One neat thought I had yesterday about trying to help our investigators get fired up and do the stuff they need to, like reading, going to church, tithing, etc, was the example of the widow of Zeraphath. She put God first, even with what little she had, and everything turned out right. 1 Kings 17:10-16 I think. Anyways, gotta go, love ya´ll!!

--Elder Ellis V
CM&SBF

PS – Mom and Dad, that plan for the conference call sounds great to me. The number you can call me at is 351 (for Portugal) then ---101 264. Love ya!

No comments: