Monday, February 15, 2010

Hello!

Hello Happy Family!

I was very tempted in that last email to say that I my legs had been mauled off by a pack of Açorian pirate dogs that had made it to the mainland on a crazy rampage, or something silly, but I resisted temptation, boring old me. Thanks again for the emails! I´m glad Mom, Dad, and Em in São Paulo will have a fun time with Matt, Natalie & kids. And I´m also happy Kev´s ankle surgery went well. (How are the rest of ya´ll?)

Just to give ya´ll a heads up, there´s some thing going on with the myldsmail accounts being renewed, so if there are any mess ups it´ll probably be because of that. In the meantime, keep sending your awesome emails to this email and everything should work out fine.

So this week went well. I already told ya´ll about the zone activity the zone leaders planned, which was cool. Multiple uses of the word there - it was fun, and ridiculously cold with the wind and rain. But all is well! Elder McFarren and I are doing what we can, and we are being blessed with the progress of Rafael. He´s the boyfriend of a less-active girl and he´s coming along great. Yesterday he was actually the driving force to get him, his girlfriend and her older sister and younger brother to church, and we invited him to pray about being baptized on the 27th of this month, and he said he would. I love the gospel!

So everything is going well. I´m looking forward to that Valentine´s package from Mom (and any others that might be sent as well). Thanks for your prayers and support! (Specifically, if you could pray for Rafael´s continued progress and that Elder McFarren and I can find the ready elect, I thank you very much!) Well, I love all of you! Have a great week! Tchau!

--Elder Ellis


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments: