Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No need to fear...

...Elder Ellis V is still here! Well it seemed only Mom and Dad seemed to miss me, but don´t worry, I´ll still send this to all ya´ll. But seriously, I apologize for slacking on the past two Mondays. If I was irresponsible, I´d blame the zone leaders, but since I´m not, I won´t.

Since I missed not one but two email sessions I asked President Torgan to let me let ya´ll know that I´m ok. Monday February first the zone leaders (Elder Perkes from my MTC group and Elder Nixon whose family lived in São Paulo also) came to LAV to play Settlers (Elder Nixon´s got it in Portuguese). Due to complications which I will skip over, only the zone leaders were able to do their internet and Elder McFarren and did not have time to so do. And this past Monday, February 8, the zone leaders had planned this ´surprise´ zone P Day activity to go to the dedicatory site in Sintra, but things didn´t work out so well, and with cold wind and rain coming down on us along with public transportation and other fiascinhos, we didn´t make it back to our area till after 7, again leaving no time for internet. So don´t worry lovely family! All is well with your favorite Elder Ellis in Portugal!

So life is great and the work is moving on! We got a list of part member families from the bishopric last night and we´re excited to try working with them, as well as passing by the other less actives the bishopric has given us. Other than that, we´re trying to find and focus on the elect. Cadu needs help finding his answer and own desire to be baptized, and Rafael (boyfriend of a less active who´s coming back) is nice and interested and coming along. Thank you for your past and continuing prayers! And thanks also for the pictures and updates. Sorry about Kev´s ankle. Happy Birthdays to Christa and Ethan! Dad and Em - I got the letters ya´ll wrote around the 18/21 of January - thanks! I love all ya´ll and hope you have a great rest of the week! Love,

--Elder Ellis V


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments: