Monday, May 31, 2010

Stress... It´s a killer, sir!

Hello greatest family in all the world!
 
This past week has been quite eventful, let me tell you! But since I can´t tell you everything, I will suffice to say that Elder Bennett was peacefully transferred to my former area Caldas da Rainha, and Elder Dias (from Braga, Portugal by the way) and I have been getting lots of things done! I´ve felt pretty stressed out - hence the Anastasia quote - but ´I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me´!
 
Elder Dias is a great companion. He´s really been picking up on my slack and taken the initiative on a lot of things. So we´re doing our hardest to be the most effective we can be in getting the office junk - I mean, stuff - done properly, and then get out and work. And we´ve already been blessed for our efforts. We´ve found some new people (especially a family that looks promising), and have been making progress with others, especially Fábio, who is prayerfully deciding his baptismal date for this coming weekend or next (depending on how his schedule with finals turns out), and a part member family, reactivating the inactive kids and teaching the mom and getting them to church. Life is great!
 
Congratulations to Kelly and Pattie! Can´t wait to see (and meet) you all in good time! I hope everyone else is doing great, especially Joy and Aup and their little munchkins in the ovens. Hope to hear more great news from all of you, and have a great week! Much love,
--Elder Spencer Ellis



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments: