Monday, April 5, 2010

not so fast said slow...

Hey beloved family! Glad to hear everyone is doing so well! Thanks for the news and such. General Conference was awesome! I never leave disappointed, although since that seemed to be a very family/parenting-focused conference, I will enjoy it all even more when I´m married with a family of my own. Pois. Everything is going well. Office is slow, and other things, but I haven´t snapped yet, and this too will pass. Pres. Uchtdorf´s talk was very applicable, especially since Waite really is my middle name! Just wait, but still do everything we can and should, the best we can. But on the bright side, I´m getting the hang of more and more things. And we´re ready to get out of the office and work with the members, especially applying President Torgan´s ´Family Plan´ at such a timely opportune moment after that family oriented conference. Coincidence? Nah. I love all of you, and hope ya´ll have a great week! Tchau!
--Elder Spencer Ellis



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments: