Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Goodbye Caldas!

Hello Dearest Family!

Alas, the time has finally come for me to be transferred from Caldas! I found out yesterday that I will be serving in Carregado with Elder Hansen. Strangely, Carregado is still a part of the SantarĂ©m district itself, but missionary-boundary wise it is part of a different zone. Weird, but oh well, if there is another district conference while I´m in Carregado I´ll get to see a bunch of the wonderful members and investigators I´ve met and served here! I truly do love serving the Lord and His children!

Well, also leaving will be the Parkers, since they have come to an honorable end of their mission service. They have been a great example to me, and I have learned a lot from working with them. And luckily Elder Bell and whoever his new companion will be are also great Elders to carry on the work here in Caldas!

Well what a great week! Sandra Paz and her daughter Neuza Viera finally got baptized, and it has been a pleasure and a joy to see their progression towards their Heavenly Father! Haha, and right after Sandra was confirmed she was called (and sustained) to be the branch primary president. Talk about hitting the ground running! Well, life is great! I hope ya´ll have a fun time at Aspen Grove, for those of you who are going. I love you and am praying for you! Tchau!

--Elder Ellis V
CM SBF FDP S&H

No comments: