Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hello!

Hey beloved family!

Hey everybody! It's so great to hear from all of you! This has been a great week! We had a division where I went over to Santarem with Elder Fay and helped them finish on making their own map for their area. (Hard to work at full capacity without a map.) I also worked with Elder Bezerra (his dad is a mission president in Rio de Janeiro) here in Caldas on Monday, and all in all the Lord's work is getting done! We've especially been happy to see Sandra's progress with three lessons a week up to (at least) her baptism on June 20th. Life is great!

Thanks everyone for the updates. It's cool to see how great the nieces and nephews are doing. Sadly I can't seem to see the video clips and stuff, but oh well. Thanks for the update Rob and Christa about the invitro news. God speed!

Oh yeah, today was pretty fun. Elder Bell, Christophe (our branch mission leader) and I went bowling. Yabba dabba doo! Well, I guess that's it for now. I love all ya'll and am praying for you! Fica Firme!
--Elder Ellis V
CM SBF FDP S&H

No comments: