Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Howdy Ya´ll!

Hey everybody! It is always a treat to hear from everyone!

Happy (belated) Golden Sweet 16 Birthday to Emily!! I really do wish I could be there to chaperone you as I know you want me to, but I´ll just keep praying that all the great running you´re doing will help you out run the many boys clamoring for your attention. ;)

Thanks Joy and Grandma Turtle for inviting me to Facebook, but I am already on Facebook under my regular email of modernstriplingwarrior----. Emily, would you please take care of adding them on my Facebook for me? Thanks!

Well life is great in Caldas da Rainha! This Saturday our investigator Sandra and her 10 year old daughter Neusa will finally get baptized! It is so great to see others of God´s wonderful children progress to realize their divine potential and come closer to Him! There´s been a little bit of a squabble over whether she should be baptized at Foz do Arelho beach (like `everyone else has done´) or at the baptismal fonte in Santarém (as President Terry has directed). But all is well, and she´s gonna get baptized in Santarém! Great stuff! And Elder Bell and I hit a record for both of us in member present lessons this week (14) and overall lessons (23 total)! Anyways, I just thought I´d share some of the success and joy we´re having in working harder and harder at helping God´s children.

Today was a blast! Being probably the last P-day we´ll have to do stuff with the Parkers, we went on a castle loop and saw the castles of Tomar, Fátima (not really a castle, but hey, it´s Fátima!), Batalha, and Dom Pedro. I think that´s it. Fun stuff.

Pass on my thanks to Caitie for that great drawing she did for me - I loved it! And holy cow, Brian is such a stud in his baseball stuff! Where did my little cherub nephew go?? Well, I love all of you and am praying for you. Tchau!

--Elder Ellis V
CM SBF FDP S&H

No comments: