Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello Family!

Hello wonderful family!!

Well today was a nice P-day. Happy belated Birthday to Elle the Puma! Holy smokes, I remember when she was the little 6/7 month old little puma at Christmas time in São Paulo. And Rachel hit her 9 month mark! AAH! I am often thinking of the Ghost of Christmas Present saying `There is never enough time to do all that we would wish.´

Well this morning we took the pictures of me in my family reunion shirt - thanks Mom and Dad for the shirt and the paçoquitas! Sorry Mom, I´m gonna have to email them next week. I hope that isnt a problem. (And cool beans about the kitchen being remodeled - does that mean ya´ll are gonna get an ice machine like the one in Houston? ;D ) So after taking said pictures we got our shopping done and then headed out with the Parkers for our zone Pday activity - we all went down to the castle in Almoural, checked out the castle, and even got some Koub in! And we made it home in time to get our email done.

So in review of the week, some cool stuff has happened. Sunday morning while in Priesthood a man called who said he wanted to meet with us. So he came by our chapel and I was able to talk to him for a while. His name is Soares and he was really nice. Elder Bell and Elder Fay (one of our zone leaders) contacted him on Thursday during a division. Anyways, it was cool that he just stopped on by! We gave him a Book of Mormon and a Plan of Salvation pamphlet. More good news is to follow, I´m sure. And life with Francisco and Sandra has made some postiive changes. Since he moved out they´ve been able to calm down and grow up a bit, and now they´re officially engaged. They´re not gonna move back together until after they´re married (Yeehaw!!) and she´ll be married on the 20 of June. Life is good! Those two have also really made friends with José and Conceição, which looks really good. Well, life is great, and God´s work is moving onward, upward, and forward! I love all of you and am praying for all ya´ll!

Oh, I just remembered. At the Almoural castle there were two or three French families/groups, and one group came to the castle right as we were leaving and we said olá and she said bonjeour (forgive my spelling if that was wrong, my beloved Frenchies). So yeah, that reminded me of my wonderful siblings that speak French! Love you!

--Elder Ellis V
CM SBF FDP S&H

No comments: